Sunday, April 12, 2009

Any good flower bouquet ideas?

My friend is getting hip surgery and I would really like to send her flowers to the hospital. The thing is, she%26#039;s kind of goth and I%26#039;d love to send her something a little more her style than just a cutesey little bouquet. However, I don%26#039;t want it to be too %26quot;deathly%26quot; in a hospital setting. Does anyone have any ideas for a classy yet gothy bouquet? Please keep ideas to stuff that one would normally find in a floral shop. Thanks in advance!!

Any good flower bouquet ideas?
Oooh...that%26#039;s a tough one.





I%26#039;ve found roses at the grocery store that were such a dark shade of red, they were almost black. They looked great, but that also meant they weren%26#039;t that healthy and they didn%26#039;t last too long.





I%26#039;d suggest purple orchids, but those can by pricey, and they%26#039;re also rather delicate flowers that can die quickly if they aren%26#039;t cared for.





You might be best off with some kind of potted plant arrangement. It wont die as quickly as cut flowers, and you might be able to get a nice arrangement to suit the occasion. See if they still have any Halloween pots in the back.
Reply:A decent florist should be able to create the %26quot;gothy%26quot; arrangement using ordinary flowers. Ikebana style comes to my mind. Take a look at the sites below.



computer

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear, I am not very good with creative stuff and this is the reason I completely rely on best NYC Flower Delivery service for my entire gift and flower related decisions. I have been their client for years and they have never disappointed me till date.

    ReplyDelete