Sunday, April 12, 2009

I need help creating this Pie chart? Please give me a visual of the completed producted.?

It gives me all the information I need to put into the spreadsheet but I have no piture to relate to to see if I am doing it right. Here%26#039;s the information:


Ex: Jasmine%26#039;s Floral shop on Michigan Avenue in chicago sells floral arrangement to an exclusive Clinete. The company is trying to see if they should open anonther botique. I have been asked to develop a worksheet totaling all of the revenue from the customers. Quarter 1:$221,565.56, Quarter 2: $182,704.34,Quarter 3: $334,116.31, Quarter 4: $421,333.50.Find the adverage,Maximum and minimum quaterly revenue and enter them in the worksheet. I don%26#039;t have a visual aid of what I should put in the rows and in the columns? Please Help Me.

I need help creating this Pie chart? Please give me a visual of the completed producted.?
You can put your row headings in column A and your numbers in column B. When you do your chart, highlight these cells (probably A1:B4) and use your chart wizard to create the chart (if you%26#039;re using Excel). It will automatically create the pie wedges for you, so you don%26#039;t have to worry about figuring out the percentages or anything like that. (If you%26#039;re using Excel, you can have the chart display the percentages by clicking on the Data Labels tab in Step 3 of the wizard.)





As for the minimum, maximum, and average figures, you can use the statistical tools found under the AutoSum button on your standard toolbar. Or, you can just type in the functions where you need them to go. For finding the maximum, use =MAX(B1:B4), minimum =MIN(B1:B4), and average =AVERAGE(B1:B4). This assumes that you put your data in B1:B4 - make adjustments as necessary.



skins.be blog

No comments:

Post a Comment